A rocking chair, a spinning top, a cradle, or a tunnel children create countless uses for the award-winning Bilibo, both indoors and out. Inspire a child's imagination.
Bilibos measure 15"x15"x8".
- Motor skills development
- Social development
- Pretend play
- Sleep tight, Dolls and Stuffed Animals. Bilibo becomes a cradle for dolls for puppets.
- Scoop and pour. Toddlers can fill Bilibo with sand or toys, dump, and fill again.
- Rock and Spin, use a stepping stone, test your balance.
- Make yourself into a turtle. Carry it on your back or tuck under it if you are feeling shy.
- Join a band and use Bilibo as a drum!
- Maybe Bilibo is a hill or a cave to animal toys.
- Set sail on the high seas and Bilibo is your ship.
- What's for dinner? Maybe Bilibo is a giant cooking pot.